Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Bosc Pear shawl pattern

Hello dear friends!
I would like to introduce my newly published Bosc Pear shawl pattern, inspired by the yarn color which reminds me yellow-brown colors colors of Bosc pears.


It is an asymmetric triangular shawl / scarf worked sideways with eyelet stripes and textured edge.

Size: One size, easily adjustable.
Sample shawl size: 59” (150 cm) wingspan and 20” (50 cm) deep in the widest point.
Made with Wolle’s Yarn Creations Color Changing Cotton 100 gr, Curry colorway.

Pattern is available in English, German and Russian.


Work in progress inspirational picture from my Instagram. You are welcome to follow me there :)

 

8 comments:

  1. Прекрасная работа! Очень понравилась.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Спасибо за описание!
    Моё исполнение тут http://www.ravelry.com/projects/BIG/bosc-pear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Замечательная шаль у Вас получилась! Спасибо!

      Delete
  3. I am having a hard time getting started on this. Do I start with casting on 3 stitches, knit first row and then cast on more for left edge. I'm confused.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. left Edge starts with 5-th row of set-up section, no additional cast on needed.
      In row 5 you of Set-up can see "Row 1 of LE". So you should work as written k2, yo, k2, pm, Row 1 of LE (pick sts combination from Row 1 LE section: k1,yo,k2)
      Row 5 (and other rows have enough sts to work all this sts)
      The same way to work LE is kept throughout the pattern

      Maybe chart can visualize how it should be.

      If you have questions please write to me via e-mail (mentioned in the pattern) or Ravelry messages.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails