Friday, May 21, 2010

Pink Panther

This yarn was waiting for project too long. It was unusual color for me. At last  I have done! I love this pattern and I love this tunic! :)
My "Pink Panther" - 6666 Tunika by Schachenmayr nomotta, Inspiration No.115.
Yarn: YarnArt Jeans (50 gr - 173 yards; 55%Cotton, 45%Acrylic) 6 skeins = 1049.9 yards 
Needles: US 2½ - 3.0 mm 
------------------------------------------
Эти нитки ждали своего часа очень долго   :)    Я на них смотрела и думала : "Где же были мои глаза, когда я выбрала этот цвет..." :) Очень нетипичный цвет для меня. И вот наконец туничка готова! Так намного лучше, чем в мотках :)
Туника "Pink Panther" - 6666 Tunika by Schachenmayr nomotta, Inspiration No.115.
Пряжа: YarnArt Jeans (50 гр. - 158 метров,   55% хлопок, 45% акрил)   6мотков = 960 метров  
Спицы:  3.0 мм.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails